To promote social distancing and maintain student safety, students must book online (during allotted hours) to reserve and use the study spaces in all Library Areas: Library (Block 16 – Ground Floor), Library Individual Study (Block 4 – Ground Floor), and Silent Study (Block 19 - Ground Floor).
- Please be advised that Study Desk Spaces MAY NOT be used to attend online classes.
- Study spaces are available for 1 hour 45 minutes per session. Students can book up to 2 sessions per day (2 x 1h 45m).
- Bookings are forfeit after 10 minutes of not showing for a reservation. Unattended belongings may be removed after 15 minutes.
To book a study space: select a location(e.g. Block 16, Block 19) and an available time slot, enter your details (please only use your valid MDX student email; bookings made with invalid email addresses will be deleted), and submit your booking.
By registering a desk you agree that:
- you will keep the space clean,
- you will report all faulty computer / AV equipment,
- if you eat and / or drink, you will only remove your face mask briefly to partake and then will immediately return the mask to its proper position; the mask cannot be removed for the entirety of eating and / or drinking,
- you are not allowed to participate in any real-time virtual classes or any type of Skype, Zoom, etc. activity.
- you will report all damaged furniture.